Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results DNA Boot Camp – Saturday, December 14, 2019
Click HERE or below to pay and register for Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results DNA Boot Camp all in one step!
Have you tested your DNA with FamilyTreeDNA or 23andMe and received your results? Are you confused not only by what they mean, but how to use them as part of your genealogy research? And if you’ve tested with AncestryDNA or another company, why are the results somewhat different? Plus, if you’ve taken the Health part of the 23andMe test, what can you do with the results? There’s so much to learn with DNA testing and genetic genealogy. Right?
Join DNA expert Mary Eberle of DNA Hunters for over 3 hours of recorded webinars PLUS some amazing handouts with Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results Boot Camp!
DNA Boot Camp Topics
- Family Tree DNA: Learn how to navigate your autosomal results from FamilyTreeDNA (FTDNA). We’ll cover how to determine how much DNA is shared with matches and whether you’re really an X-DNA match. We’ll also explore FTDNA’s chromosome browser and matrix feature.
- 23andMe: Learn how understand your 23andMe results. This webinar covers both 23andMe’s Ancestry (genealogy) and the health kits. 23andMe has unique genealogical features, like mitochondrial and Y-haplogroups, matches’ ethnicity percentages, and your ethnicity on a chromosome-by-chromosome view.
You’ll receive over 3 hours of educational content for the low price of just $25.99! You’ll also receive access to the recorded versions of each webinar and the handouts! Register TODAY and receive $6 off the registration price for only $19.99! Space is limited, and if you register but can’t attend, you will still receive the handouts, the freebies and access to the recordings!
Saturday, December 14, 2019
Duration: 3.5 hours (with a 30 minute break)
- 11:00 am EST / 10:00 am CST
Family Tree DNA
- 12:30 pm EST/11:30 am CST
- 1:00 pm EST /12:00 pm CST
- 2:30 pm EST / 1:30 pm CST
Closing and Thank You
Mary Eberle – Speaker
Mary Eberle is an experienced genetic genealogist and a DNA expert. She’s a former patent attorney with extensive DNA experience. Mary began her work in the field of DNA research 30 years ago. She now owns DNA Hunters, LLC, which finds people’s biological parents and helps people understand their DNA results. Mary lectures on genetic genealogy throughout the country.
Thomas MacEntee – Moderator
What happens when a “tech guy” with a love for history gets laid off during The Great Recession of 2008? You get Thomas MacEntee, a genealogy professional who’s also a blogger, educator, author, social media connector, marketer, network builder and more.
Thomas was laid off after a 25-year career in the information technology field, so he started building his own genealogy-related business called High Definition Genealogy. His latest endeavor is Abundant Genealogy, a site filled with free resources for genealogists and family historians of all skill levels.
How To Register
Ready to join in this great educational event? Here are the details on the registration process:
NOTE: We’ve improved our registration process so that once you make payment, you are automatically registered via GoToWebinar for the DNA Boot Camp. However, GoToWebinar uses the email address used to make payment for registration! If you want to be notified at another email address, please contact us at email@example.com
- Click HERE to make payment via Paypal using a credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment – scroll down and click Use Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Check your junk email and spam folders for an email from GoToWebinar confirming your registration for the DNA Boot Camp.
- IMPORTANT: If you encounter any problems making payment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can create a Paypal invoice and email it to you making it easier to pay.
- Once payment is processed and received, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive “reminder” emails 1 day and 1 hour before the start of the Boot Camp. IMPORTANT: SAVE THESE EMAILS since they contain your “connection” link to the live webinars.
- Within 24 hours of the start of Boot Camp, you’ll receive the links to the handouts so you can review them before we start.
- After the webinar, all registrants will have access to the recording for personal use. The recording will be hosted on Vimeo and a password will be required to access the video pages.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions for all Hack Genealogy Boot Camp events before you pay and register! Click here for more information.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.