Digital Downloads from Hack Genealogy
Hack Genealogy carries a variety of digital downloads related to DNA and Genealogy education. Select an option below to view sale offerings.
DNA Boot Camp
Hack Genealogy has produced a series of DNA Boot Camps covering a variety of topics with genetic genealogy expert Mary Eberle, JD. Each boot camp consists of 3 hours of webinar recordings PLUS extensive syllabus materials.
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
- Finding Birth Families Using DNA
Click HERE to shop.
Midwest DNA 2018
Special Sale – Save 50%!
As part of the 12 Days of Genealogy Christmas in July at Genealogy Bargains, we’re holding a special sale now through July 31st! Save 50% on all Midwest DNA digital downloads, including the Midwest DNA Bundle!
Midwest DNA was held online on Saturday, June 9th as an all-day virtual DNA and genealogy conference featuring speakers Blaine Bettinger, Mary Eberle and Jane Haldeman.
- Using Autosomal DNA for 18th and 19th Century Mysteries
- Begging for Spit: Encouraging Others to Test
- DNA & Health: What Can You Really Discover?
- Painting Your Chromosomes with Your Ancestors
- Y-DNA Projects
If you missed this event, the digital downloads are now available with a series of five webinars, all one-hour in length, plus extensive syllabus materials. You can purchase the entire series as a bundle, with significant savings, or individually. Click HERE to shop.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.