Today is Friday, 27 September 2013 and here are some recent finds and discoveries to help you hack genealogy!
- Collaborative Big Screen Sharing: I could see this being used for genealogy society meetings where members share their finds with the audience . . . or a conference where genealogy speakers have attendees show examples of research problems using their mobile phones. Google Research’s Open Project lets you beam apps to an external display using only your smartphone’s camera (via The Next Web).
New Apps, Features, Gadgets and Websites – Oh My!
- Chrome: Switch Back to Chrome’s Old “New Tab” Page with a Quick Tweak (via Lifehacker)
- Evernote: Evernote and 3M Digitize the Post-It Note (via Mashable)
- Facebook:Facebook Is Finally Letting You Edit Your Posts (via Gizmodo)
- Pinterest: Pinterest Rolls Out Article Pins For “Read it later” And Starts Promoted Pins (via makeuseof)
©2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee