Are you drowning in a sea of papers, documents, old photographs and other research materials? Feeling like a family history hoarder? If you want to start the New Year off right as a more efficient and organized genealogist, then you won’t want to miss this genealogy mini boot camp. Author, lecturer, and instructor, Lisa A. Alzo will show you how to purge your inner packrat and bust through the clutter. In this 90-minute workshop you will learn:
- How to organize family history documents, photographs, for quick retrieval
- The pros and cons of going paperless
- Stress-free filing strategies and creating checklists to stay on track
- Effective ways for distributing and sharing genealogical information with others
- Tools, apps and resources for taming your paper and electronic monsters
Sign Up for the Genealogy Clutter Buster Mini Boot Camp Today!
With the Genealogy Clutter Buster Mini Boot Camp you’ll receive 1.5 hours of educational content for a special low price of $7.95! You’ll receive an extensive handout, a special “freebie” created by instructor Lisa Alzo, as well access to the recorded version of the webinar for up to one year!
Register by Monday, 11 January 2016 and receive $2 off the registration price for a low $5.95! Space is limited and if you register but can’t attend, you’ll still receive the handout, the freebie and access to the recording!
Saturday 16 January 2016
Duration: 1.5 hours
11:00 am EST /10:00 am CDT
Taming Your Inner Packrat
Lisa A. Alzo, M.F.A.
Lisa Alzo – Presenter/Moderator
Lisa A. Alzo is a freelance writer, instructor, and lecturer with over 20 years’ experience in the field of genealogy. She earned a Master of Fine Arts degree in Nonfiction Writing from the University of Pittsburgh, and is the author of nine books, including: Finding Your Slovak Ancestors, Writing Your Family History Book, and the award-winning Three Slovak Women. Lisa has written hundreds of articles and her work has appeared in Family Tree Magazine, Family Chronicle, Internet Genealogy, APG Quarterly, among others. An internationally recognized speaker, Lisa blogs as “The Accidental Genealogist” blog http://www.theaccidentalgenealogist.com. For more information see http://www.lisaalzo.com.
How To Register
Ready to join in this great educational event? Here are the details on the registration process:
- Click the button above to go to PayPal and make payment or click here. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment.
- IMPORTANT: If you use a different email address for Paypal than your normal email address PLEASE LET US KNOW! We have not way of sending you the registration link or password otherwise! Email us at email@example.com.
- Once payment is processed and received, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive a link to register for the webinar.
- Then you’ll be reminded via e-mail at least one day prior to Boot Camp.
- Within 24 hours of the start of Boot Camp, you’ll receive the password for the webinar as well as links to the handout and freebie so you can review them before we start.
- After the webinar, all registrants will have access to the recording for personal use for a period of one (1) year. The recording will be hosted on Vimeo and a password will be required to access the video pages.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions for all Hack Genealogy Boot Camp events before you pay and register! Click here for more information.
©2015, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.