Taming Your Inner Packrat
Are you drowning in a sea of papers, documents, old photographs and other research materials? Feeling like a family history hoarder? If you want to start the New Year off right as a more efficient and organized genealogist, then you won’t want to miss this genealogy mini boot camp. Author, lecturer, and instructor, Lisa A. Alzo will show you how to purge your inner packrat and bust through the clutter. In this 90-minute workshop you will learn:
- How to organize family history documents, photographs, for quick retrieval
- The pros and cons of going paperless
- Stress-free filing strategies and creating checklists to stay on track
- Effective ways for distributing and sharing genealogical information with others
- Tools, apps and resources for taming your paper and electronic monsters
You’ll have unlimited access to these materials, with no time limit, and learn how to finally get organized! Price: $9.99!
50% Off at Hack Genealogy Boot Camp! Here’s a special sale on all non-DNA related digital downloads by Lisa Alzo, Michelle Patient and Thomas MacEntee – nationally known genealogy educators and authors. These items will no longer be available for sale as of September 1, 2017 so this is your last chance to purchase these downloads! IMPORTANT: Use must use promo code BYEBYE at checkout to save on these downloads!
Check Out the Hack Genealogy Store
Click here to visit the Hack Genealogy Store for more information and to purchase a copy of previous Hack Genealogy Boot Camp materials.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.