If you were unable to attend the recent Getting Started with Trello Mini Boot Camp this past Saturday, you’re in luck! We’ve packaged the entire event – webinar video, handouts and freebies – into one product! We had a enthusiastic crowd with Lisa A. Alzo presenting a fun and information-filled webinar!
Getting Started with Trello
Have you ever wished for a whiteboard in the cloud where you could generate ideas, organize your genealogy research tasks, or storyboard your family history writing? Then, say “Hello” to Trello—a free project management tool to help you streamline your genealogy projects, tackle your “to-do” lists, and improve your workflow.
Here’s what you will get with the Getting Started with Trello Mini Boot Camp:
- Learn how to set up a free Trello account and create your first project board.
- Discover Trello’s easy project management system of boards, lists and cards and how to customize them for your personal to-do lists and genealogy/family history projects.
- Learn how you can share your Trello boards and cards to collaborate with relatives, fellow researchers, and society colleagues.
- Get tips on using the Trello app to sync your boards on multiple devices to take your work with you wherever you go!
- View a variety of sample projects, and much more!
You’ll have unlimited access to these materials, with no time limit, and learn how to finally get organized! Price: $5.95!
Check Out the Hack Genealogy Store
Click here to visit the Hack Genealogy Store for more information and to purchase a copy of previous Hack Genealogy Boot Camp materials.
©2016, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.