Today is Wednesday, 23 July 2014 and here are some recent finds and discoveries to help you hack genealogy!
- WDYTYA Returns: Don’t forget to watch the season premiere episode of Who Do You Think You Are? on TLC this evening at 9:00 pm EDT/PDT (check local listings). This week Cynthia Nixon travels to Missouri to learn about an ancestor who was sent to prison.
- Genealogy on HuffPostLive: Tune into HuffPostLive, the live streaming television show by The Huffington Post, later on today at 12:30 pm EDT for a feature on genealogy. You may see some familiar faces on screen!
- Facebook Plans To Sell Your Browser History: Yes, that’s what we hear. Check out How To Stop Facebook From Selling Your Browsing Data to find out what you can do about it (via makeuseof).
New Apps, Features, Gadgets and Websites – Oh My!
- The Nostalgia Machine: Enter a year and then walk down memory lane through a series of music videos via The Nostalgia Machine.
- Rewind: With Rewind, music rediscovery is possible. Pick a season, year or decade back to 1960, and you’ll hear what was on the radio during that time. Save moments to build a radio station around your life events. You’ll be amazed at how quickly the memories come flooding back.
©2014, copyright Thomas MacEntee