You may have noticed that there aren’t many future Hack Genealogy Boot Camp events scheduled for the near future. March and April 2015 are very busy months for me and Lisa Alzo since each weekend we’re out “on the road” delivering genealogy lectures all over the country. In addition, our newest team member Michelle Patient let us know that as Summer ends in Australia, family history will pick up once again starting in May. So look for some new offerings starting in the next few weeks!
The Solution? A SALE!
Use promo code MADMARCH when checking out in the Hack Genealogy Store and take 25% off EVERYTHING now through 31 March 2015.
While past sales have had limitations, we’re including EVERYTHING, even Commercial downloads (for broadcast at genealogy society events):
- Genealogy Writing Boot Camp – how to translate your genealogy research into written narrative and stories.
- Get Your Genealogy Groove Back Boot Camp – how to jump start your genealogy, how to get organized, how to track projects and more!
- Self-Publishing Boot Camp – how to produce your own print or e-book using your genealogy research.
- Blogger Boot Camp – learn how to create your own genealogy blog in Blogger and start attracting those new cousins!
- Evernote Boot Camp – learn how to get the most out of the popular Evernote program!
- Research Right: Tracking and Evaluating Your Genealogy Research Boot Camp – learn how to use a genealogy research log, source citation templates, and evidence evaluation features.
- Scrivener Mini-Boot Camp – learn how to use a Scrivener as a project manager for your family history writing projects and how Scrivener can help improve your writing.
- Newspaper Research Strategies Boot Camp – learn how to use historical newspapers to find out the “dirt” and more information on your ancestors.
You can get the Personal version of the Boot Camps for just $9.71 each instead of the full price of $12.95. The sale also applies to the Commercial version of the Boot Camps which means for just $29.96, your genealogy society or organization can broadcast two webinars at an upcoming meeting . . . and you get the handouts as well! HURRY! Offer expires after 31 March 2015.
Click here to go to the Store and start shopping!
What’s in a Hack Genealogy Boot Camp Digital Download?
Each of the past Boot Camp sessions have been recorded and the PDF handouts have been added to create a digital “bundle.” Once you make your purchase, you’ll receive links and a secret password to access the handouts and to play the videos in the special Vimeo player.
You also can come back as many times as you want over a one year period to review the materials. This is a good way to refresh your memory on certain concepts or to restart a project.
The Personal version of these digital downloads is meant for personal use. If you want to use the digital downloads for your genealogy society, then purchase the Commercial version which allows for a one time broadcast of each webinar plus permission to print and distribute the PDF handouts to your audience.
Use Promo Code MADMARCH
To take advantage of this sale, just use the promo code MADMARCH when you check out. The 25% discount will be applied just before you make payment. Offer expires after 31 March 2015.
©2015, copyright Thomas MacEntee